Thursday 23 April 2015

Q&A - First Cats Run

 Q1) What stage is your choreographed song at? Gus the theatre cat is complete, and just needs to be gone over. Growltiger has been started but not yet completed. Ballad of Billy has not been looked at. 

Q2)How well do you know lyrics?
Familiar with majority of my solo verse in of Gus. I am mainly having trouble remembering the order of lines, as it's quite lengthy. Overalls, I am more confident in the group songs, such as the Prologue.

Q3) What thought have you given to the narrative?
Before Gus is Moments of Happiess which sets a dream-like, dazey mood. During Gus, the mood is reflective, as is Growltiger but with more energy/animation. Ballad of billy is jolly. The narrative of Gus is that he is being celebrated for a successful career - a magazine has been brought out in his honour. The song takes place at a ball which everyone has been invited to, apart from characters that obviously wouldn't be involved, i.e Grizabella and Old Deuteronomy. 

Q4)Have you considered stage movement?
Jelly is part of a duo, still Gus is of a higher class. She is friends with Jennyanydots. I think she most belongs with Demeter and Bombalurina. I think I need to interact with these two more, for example, do make up in the mirrors alongside them, looking at clothes together.

Q5)Have you sorted costume?
Trying to source off friends. If unsuccessful, I will buy something that roughly matches my design.

Q6) Have you completed your production role?
I think I got put on props whilst I was away. As far as I know, a props list has already been complete so I'm confused on what my role is.

Q7) Have you attended any extra rehearsals? No.

Q8) Have you cleared your diary? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment